Meat Management Industry Awards
Rules & Regulations / Terms & Conditions
- The Year 2019 Meat Management Industry Awards will run from November 2018 until July 2019.
- The Industry Awards presentation dinner will take place at a high end 5 star venue in Birmingham in June 2019.
- The Catering Butcher Award
- Manufacturer of the Year
- Best Trade Organisation
- Best Online Business
- Supermarket / Multiple Meat Retailer of the Year
- Britain’s Best Butchers Shop – Independent
- Best Equipment / Machinery Supplier
- Training Scheme of the Year
- Young Manager of the Year
- Britain’s Best Burger
- Britain’s Best Meat Pie
- Britain’s Best Sausage
- Best Poultry Product
- Best Pork/Pigmeat Product
- Best Lamb Product
- Best Beef Product
- Best Red Meat Product
- The Excellence Award
- Best Free From Product
- Best Bacon Product
- Yandell Publishing Ltd., the organiser of the Meat Management Industry Awards will offer category partnership to companies and organisations servicing the meat industry at a price deemed to be fair and reasonable by the organisers. Companies or organisations are not allowed to partner an Award category for which they may potentially be nominated or voted for, unless agreeing to withdraw as a potential candidate for the Award category in question.
- Payment for category partnership will be due by 1st February 2019 at the latest, or if booked after 1st February 2019, not later than 28 days from the date of formally confirming the category partnership with Yandell Publishing Ltd.
- Cancellation: Category partners should note that cancellation charges will apply on all occasions and in any circumstances for cancellation of category partnerships. A full 100% non refundable charge of the agreed category partnership total will be payable to Yandell Publishing Ltd., unless cancellation notification is received by Yandell Publishing Ltd., in writing within 14 calendar days from the date of the category partnership letter or email confirmation.
- Category partners of the Year 2019 Awards will get first refusal for partnering the same category again in 2020. The deadline for decisions for the Year 2019 Awards will be 10th July 2019. After this date the category will be offered to the open market.
- Voting forms for the Meat Management Industry Awards will be circulated to the meat industry through Meat Management magazine. Votes will also be accepted via the website at www.meatmanagement.com
- The final deadline for votes in relation to the Year 2019 Awards will be 4th March 2019.
- Winners and finalists of category awards will normally be informed as soon as possible in writing on a Strictly Private & Confidential basis. The deadline for confirmation by the recipient of any category award that they are prepared to attend the Awards Dinner and collect the category award is 29th March 2019.
- Should any category winner not be in a position to attend the Awards Dinner or fail to formally confirm that they will accept the Award by 29th March 2019; the Publisher of Meat Management has, at his absolute discretion, the right to rescind the Award and pass it on to the first runner-up / finalist in the category concerned. Information provided by Meat Management magazine to award winners and finalists in advance of the awards dinner is strictly private and confidential and may not be divulged to any third party prior to the award being presented. Any breach of this confidentiality may result in the award being rescinded at the absolute discretion of the publisher.
- Please note that photographs and videos will be taken at this event for publicity purposes which may be used either during the event or over the post-event period. By attending this event as either a visitor, exhibitor or contractor, or in any other capacity, consent to use any images of attendees for promotional purposes by Yandell Media Group’s is implied. Such promotional use may include magazines, promotion literature, advertising, galleries, video coverage, social media, websites and poster artwork, and any other medium deemed appropriate by the organisers. Note: you are able to contact Yandell Media Group or YPL Exhibitions & Events in writing to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Award partners will receive a free table for 8 persons at the awards dinner as part of their package and must attend the dinner to present the award for the category agreed. The Awards partner accepts this obligation when contracting to the Awards and accepts that in the event of non-attendance, no credit or refund will be made by Meat Management magazine or Yandell Publishing Ltd., as a result of such non-attendance.
- The organisers of the awards dinner reserve the absolute right to refuse admission to the dinner without explanation. Correspondence will not be entered into. Competitive media to Meat Management magazine or its portfolio of publications and media products are not permitted to attend the Awards dinner.
- The details of the category winners will not be announced until the Awards ceremony. The winners of the Awards are required to maintain the Private & Confidential status of the Awards until after the formal presentations.
- An Awards brochure confirming the winners of the Year 2019 Awards will be published and circulated within the July 2019 edition of Meat Management magazine. This magazine will also detail the partners of the 20 categories. Advertising opportunities will be made available to both winners (on a strictly private & confidential basis) and Award partners, or any business or organisations, who in the opinion of the publisher, is suitable for inclusion in this publication. All advertising bookings are subject to the normal terms and conditions of acceptance for advertising bookings for Meat Management magazine. A copy of these Terms & Conditions are available upon request and available to view at www.yandellmedia.com. A picture round-up of the Awards Dinner will appear in the July 2019 issue of Meat Management magazine, although the publisher reserves the right to publish these pictures in any edition felt to be appropriate as an alternative.
- Voting for the Year 2019 Meat Management Industry Awards is not open to employees of Meat Management Magazine or their families or to employees of Yandell Publishing Limited, or their families.
- Voting can only be undertaken by bona-fide meat industry professionals. Voting opportunities will not be offered to trade businesses or organisations. Only one vote per person will be accepted.
- If for any reason the publisher of Meat Management magazine has reason to believe that any form of ‘vote rigging’ or manipulation of voting is being attempted, the publisher has the absolute right, at his discretion, to disqualify the votes in question.
- Details of all votes and voters will be kept private & confidential and names and addresses of voters or how they voted will not be disclosed for any reason. The voting procedure is subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
- In the event of a tie, the casting votes for the Excellence Award and the Young Manager of the Year Award will be with the chairman of the judging panel.
- Dinner tickets are sold on a first come first served basis and are subject to availability. We regret that cancellations are subject to an administration fee of 30 per cent of the total cost and that refunds are not available should bookings be cancelled after 16th May 2019.
- In relation to all rules and regulations covering the Year 2019 Awards and the Awards dinner, the publisher’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
These rules and regulations are the copyright of Yandell Publishing Ltd., PO Box 5122, Milton Keynes MK15 8ZP. They may not be reproduced or copied in any form without the written permission of the copyright holder.
Issued 8th June 2018.